Friday, May 8, 2009

The Rest of The Week

Over all, the rest of the week was pretty chill. I got all my shit done on time. I think i did well on my chemistry test. I went to EC for chemistry. The robotics recruitment meeting went pretty well. I gave my friend a ride home today and on my way back almost fell asleep. He needs to shave his chin though...farealll! lol

Oh! i almost forgot, i started my diet yesterday. No carbs is a pain in the ass, but whatever. I have to get skinny for prom. I find myself getting sleepy really easily, but that might be because of my female hormones, if you know what I mean. Well hopefully i can keep it up.

Tomorrow I am going shopping with the girls for my prom dress! Woo i'm excited, but worried that I won't find a good dress. My date want's gold, so we are going to wear gold. I look orange in gold...so i was thinking gold and black, haha we will see what i find.

Crap sunday is mother's day, I am officially screwed. I have no idea what to get her, but tomorrow i think i might pick up a card and some of her favorite chocolates or something. Man i hope that she buys the car tomorrow, i think she might. If she doesn't.....she's going to stress about it next week. We will see. hmm

Well good bye for now.
Oh, when i was taking my friend home we somehow began talking about poetry, so I guess ill post my poem from a while ago...This happens to me way to often:

Dear:

Our love was a bond that couldn’t be broken
An untold secret that couldn’t be spoken

Our love was a note carried on for years
An unseen mask that hid all our fears

Our love was a quiet fresh breath of air
A final step on the very last stair

Our love was eternal, just as you said
A promise you made, one I’d soon dread

Your lies have evolved and revealed the truth
I can’t stop thinking of what you have proved

I thought you were different, perfect for me
But you’re like the others in the past I have seen

You talk like a symphony, collaborated music
My beauty is the heavens; it’s all just a trick

My face is a dream, a flight to the moon
A journey that has paused and will end soon

Enough of my tears, enough of your lies
Enough of your games, take off your disguise

I know what you’ve done, I’m done with this game
My heart will get fixed, it’s all just the same

One day I will find him, I’m sure you will see
The one who is perfect, signed sincerely me



bleh...

2 comments: