Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FML

So i just ate dinner (corn, green beans, and onions with a little tiny steak) it was okay ish. Me and my family started talking about how I've been on a diet for the past 2 weeks and how I've been running. The both are proud of me because i didn't give up, however after that this is how the conversation went.

Me: "I think im doing pretty well."
Dad: "Yeah you haven't cheated, i don't think."
Mom: "Yeah i can tell you've lost some weight, now you just need to work on your legs."
Me: "Well i think i'm doing good. Everyone thinks i'm stupid for being on a diet and i don't need it."
Dad: "Oh, they're just being nice. You do need to be on a diet."
Me: "Wow, eff my life."
Dad: "No, just so you can be healthier."
Me: "I'm going for another run"

FML.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment