Monday, May 18, 2009

5/18/09

today was pretty chill. It was the first day i officially drove to school woo! I ate inn-n-out mmm protein style, so yess i was allowed to eat it x) I was pretty sleepy because i had to read last night, but i did get it done and the test was super easy x) After school i had a robotics meeting which was chill, but i got left with an ass load of shit to do regarding that. Then i chilled with tony for a little until he got picked up because i felt bad for him...sikee lol jk Then i came home and ate! woo what a day lol

I have to go for a run soon, trying to get back in shape. My dress looks pretty nice though! I'M SOOO EXCITED FOR PROM! DENG but I'm taking the SAT in a few weeks and i have to study my ass off for that. effff.

what ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment