Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Day Gone Bad

Today i actually woke up on time. I turned in my crappy research report. I'm pretty sure i aced my IMP quiz and pre calculus test. I got out of my boring ass northrup Grumman class at 4:30 (an hour early!). Then when i got home my mom hit me with some bad ass news.

Since the beginning of the week I've been telling everyone that I'm going to start driving next week. However, I just found out that my mom will no longer be working as of November. I kept trying to think of reasons to get a car anyways, but the only thing i can think of is because i want one and my summer and senior year is going to suck big time. My Dad said that if it means so much to me then we will get me a used car at least. But nothing at this point sounds convincing. DAMN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment